Monday, March 22, 2010

No more

Nephi.

I will press forth with the faith of Nephi. All of you talking heads will be silenced. My way is clear. Opportunity awaits.

Who am I to question? I am blessed beyond belief and I stand here in bitterness.


"How blessed are we to have each other? I am alive and you are alive and so we must fill the air with our words. I will fill today, tomorrow, every day until I am taken back to God. I will tell stories to people who will listen and to people who don't want to listen, to people who seek me out and to those who run. All the while I will know that you are there. How can I pretend that you do not exist? It would be almost as impossible as you pretending that I do not exist."
-What is the What

2 comments:

Kelsie Lynn said...

I should send you back What is the What. sorry im the worst.

nice post. you best.

redneckzilla said...

I'm callin on ya soon. Go into red robin, sit down and git ya something ta eat.