Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update(s)

So lately, life has been a beautiful conundrum of life choices.

Do you ever have those days (sometimes even weeks) where you just sit back and think, "Whoa...I'm living. And I have work to do. And I have to get a job with my degree. And I'll have a family in future years?!"

It's daunting to think about. But after the initial shock and worry, you may find yourself humbled. There are just so many decisions to be made, and lives to touch. I don't understand how I'll make it through it all.

But even on the surface I know that everything will fall into place if I let it.

_________________________________

Also can I just leave for a mission already?
But I'm also REALLY looking forward to the coming months. I don't know if I'd actually go any earlier than this summer. There's too much to experience leading up to that point.

_________________________________

I would also like to point out that I found this ad...


Studies show Russian girls are very attracted to Western Men.

No comments: